- We have flax, quinoa, barley and oats growing - beautiful grains to look at and eat.
- Peas and radishes are ready, potatoes are popping out and rainbow chard is glowing
- sunflowers are coming up strong and with regular watering will be great come September
- Pizza ingredients are coming along: chives, tomatoes, sage, peppers
- Pollinator friendly plants like borage and Phacelia are keeping our pollinators pleased
Sunday, July 12, 2015
Bee-eautiful Thanks to our volunteers
Thanks to the watering families - Wiedemann, vonDehn, Ahrens, Taylor, Dunkerly, Scott!